Crank SAX RUINS!! and get flexin!
This Freelancer/ busser/ Band manager/ Muralist is working on her portfolio. And the website Market House Meats, which is such a fun project and a great opportunity to stretch skill reach.
In other news:
I’m totally simplifying my life these days and focussing on WP skills and yoga & been running sooooo hard, it’s amazing! Natural HIGH. Keep checking back for madd updates with tons of portfolio content showing up here & Basphite has a web page meow meow!!
Conspiracy of Time on Vimeo
Today this renegade freelancer is finding a regular job for the time being. Wish me luck!
Today is the day!
Remix art by: Anna Thoreau
These Freelancer Tips came from Collective Chemistry where I was a contributing member when I first arrived in Seattle.
1. Don’t underestimate your current skills.
2. The moment you become uncomfortable is the moment you start to grow.
3. Word-of-mouth, on its own, is not a marketing strategy.
4. “…people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” — Leonardo da Vinci
5. If you want to manage and grow a successful freelance business over the long run, you have to reinvent yourself, your services, and your vision.
6. The first step of change is to become aware of your own BS.
7. Masters do not do 4,000 things. They do a few things 4,000 times.
8. “Success is doing what you want, where you want, when you want and with whom you want, as much as you want.”
9. Understand your most valuable asset: time.
10. Failure is just feedback.
Dazzling Freelance Creative Anna Thoreau is finding her way thru word of mouth in Seattle. Armed with a killer site & Creativity to spare Anna is making a sensation with her beautifully crafted designs, graphics, web builds & inventions. Her charm brings in top clients & her skill-set delivers every time, she’s quickly building a solid rep. Find her on YouTube pimping Creativity, Street Music and Planet Health at “Creativity in Cascadia“.
Her band media packages are as fun as they are artistic & effective.
Joel Kenworthy and Anna Thoreau make up the Seattle BrassPunk band “Basphite”
Anna’s startup media boutique, Aesdiopod Designs, is a leader in building up the post-Capitalist/ Clean energy New World System that is burning up the old world & spawning New Markets that hold people & planet health 1st holistic economy that’s thriving & supporting humanity and planet health.
Basphite has our debut EP out!
“Hippocatikus” is available! Songlist: Get Out Da Way, Hurricane Season, Hellbama, Meowtown, Menace, Wheels
Basphite covers “Menace” by Seattle’s Actionesse on their latest album release comin out soon and available out of the case at Capitol Hill & Westlake Stations and Pacific Place as well at an upcoming gig at Poquitos Atrium for a select lucky few.
For booking inquiries email: basphite [at] gmail.com
Fire at the Station
Just in time for Christmas!!!!